Welcome! This blog is for anyone who wants to share books and a love of reading with a child in their life.
There are reviews of books, of authors, and some reflections. Browse and enjoy!
With such a wealth of literature to write about there are posts here on a wide range of topics. The posts are all tagged to help you find what interests you.
My children are still quite young, so the posts naturally reflect my experiences with them – although I remember many books from my own childhood well and post about what it’s like returning to them as an adult. And I have a soft spot for YA literature myself as well, so there will be some reviewed here – and doubtless more as my children grow up.
I have persuaded some lovely other people to write guest posts for me, and you can see profiles of my guest contributors.
And there are reviews of books – books I love, books I loathe, and plenty in between.
Let me know your thoughts too – comment or email me and let’s find more wonderful books to share!
- Book Review: Nen and the Lonely Fisherman
- Book Review: Young Fionn – Small Kid, Big Legend – reading a thrilling adventure aloud
- Returning to discover something new
- Book Review: A New Home – can I play in a new city?
- Book Review: Under the Great Plum Tree – a delicious, golden-hearted tale of kindness